Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Rebirth



1.      If I were reborn into a new life form
2.      I would do exactly the same things
3.      I would make the same mistakes
4.      And the same right things
5.      All those things which define me.

6.      Life is interesting because of imperfection
7.      And everything in life asks for compensation
8.      Is there anything left beyond for me?

9.      If I were born in a different place and time
10.  Then I would have been a different person
11.  With different aspects and different experiences
12.  All those parameters which define a human being.

13.  But if I had never been born would I know the difference?
14.  Had there been a notion of us before the Big Bang?
15.  Is there anything left of us after the universe collapses?


16.  If I were reborn, I would have been another person. The qualities and experiences which uniquely define us and only us would have been different, thus corresponding to a different person.

17.  Even if all the parameters about us were somehow implanted on a computer chip, at least the little square on the grid of spacetime which we personally occupy would have been different. For example we could have been reproduced in the same place but the time would have been different, consequently we wouldn’t have been ourselves.

18.  But how does the universe know which combinations have already been used? Is it just because the number of different combinations is infinite? Or is it because- although each and every one of us occupies a different place and time- we all exist inside the same universal mind?

01-Nov-13
Image: [https://buddhaweekly.com/reincarnation-part-1/]


No comments:

Post a Comment