Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Mind over Matter


1.      There’s a reflection in a piece of glass
2.      At the same time an image comes in mind
3.      The mind now reflects about an object
4.      The object is projected outwards in space
5.      While its image is hidden in the mind
6.      I turn on the light my thought vanishes
7.      I can see all the objects surrounding me
8.      I close my eyes and imagine the same things
9.      The ghosts of things are floating in the dark
10.  I turn off the light and I open my eyes
11.  I must assume the world is still around
12.  Can I imagine things which don’t exist?
13.  Am I missing things which are obvious?
14.  Is the object lying out there real?
15.  Or is the image real in my mind?

09-Sep-13
[https://www.pinterest.com/pin/776308054493869285/]

No comments:

Post a Comment