Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Journey to the 4th dimension



1.      There is a strange light coming from the sky
2.      Is there an alien spaceship passing by?
3.      I’ve always tried to control wild imagination
4.      I hear a cricket chirping in the night
5.      And the buzzing sound of an approaching engine
6.      Is the spaceship landing on the ground?
7.      Surrounded by the fog of a shimmering dream
8.      I hear some footsteps at my door as they come inside
9.      There is a leakage on the roof and droplets fall
10.  Am I swimming in the foam of cosmic wine?
11.  I can see some creatures which appear in front of me
12.  I can hear them talk even though they have no mouth
13.  I can understand them even if I don’t know their language
14.  Inside my chest I find the same secrets
15.  It seems the whole universe already knowns
16.  My intimate thoughts are revealed as they take me away
17.  We fly away to the edge of the galaxy yet it seems so close
18.  There is a great void inbetween the distances
19.  There is a huge gap in time when we come back
20.  It is a new day when we throw off the blanket.
11/6/2010
Image: [https://galacticconnection.com/time-travel-a-journey-to-the-fourth-dimension/]


No comments:

Post a Comment