Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Spacetime



1.      What would be the effect of gravity
2.      If we traveled faster than the speed of light?
3.      Would the clocks run backwards?
4.      So that we could travel back in time?
5.      Would we see our twin brother aging on a screen? 
6.      While we would grow younger and younger?
7.      Would the Earth and the whole universe shrink?
8.      Turning into a singularity where we could fit in?
9.      Is this the meaning of eternity?
10.  I wondered as I was travelling on a ship
11.  I could see the shores behind me recede
12.  I would navigate at night with the fixed stars
13.  I took a dive in the sunset on a bending beam of light
14.  The color of the distant galaxies was turning into pink
15.  Is there a sea-shell which has taken in all the sea?
16/6/2015
Picture: [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime]

No comments:

Post a Comment