Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Reincarnation



1.      Someday I’ll be back
2.      Putting on another form not a soldier’s uniform
3.      With a witch broom and a magician’s hat
4.      With chameleon guise in plain daylight
5.      Having abilities which human beings lack
6.      Someday I’ll depart to another solar system
7.      Leaving behind the joy and pain of mortal life
8.      Having no need to eat nor drink
9.      Feeling free and so fulfilled
10.  Flying in a sky where eagles cannot reach
11.  Looking down at the streets I see familiar things
12.  Where I used to play when I was a child
13.  I have grown up and I figure also wise
14.  Having been before in the places I recite
15.  Now that I’m moving on with a new disguise.

9/15/2015
Painting: Reincarnation, Marina Shkarupa
[https://www.saatchiart.com/art/Painting-reincarnation/396794/2349747/view]

No comments:

Post a Comment